This service is oriented toward local athletes, trainers, coaches and physiotherapy students. It is usually a 1-3 hr seminar and it is designed to inform and to create a relationship between the therapist and the coach/trainer/parent to facilitate the injury management and establish an open channel of communication to answer any questions he/she might have.
In the past we have offered the following seminars for coaches:
- Baseball and Football Coaches: Throwing Injuries and Prevention
- Sport Injuries
- Basic Trauma Sport Injury Management
- Pre-season Preparation: a useful tool for injury prevention
- Biomecanical analysis of Sport Injuries
...and for the Athletes:
- Running Injuries: what is your Style of Running?
- Dry Land Training for Swimmers: avoid the Swimmer's Shoulder
- Off-season Throwing Program for Baseball Player